A lot of people have been asking me about the time-table that I followed while preparing for JEE and other exams. In this article, I shall be briefly outlining an average study day during my JEE Preparation. Keep in mind that all days are not the same and there are many events that occur, leading to a disruption of your preset time-table.
- On weekdays, I would wake up around 6:45 am, would get ready for school, etc.
- School used to get over by 1:30 pm and I would be back home in 10 minutes or so. However, because I had to leave for my coaching around 3:30 pm, I just had lunch and a nap during this time interval.
- My coaching classes would start at 4pm and would continue till 7:30 pm. That was basically a time of study, that’s all.
- I would come back home by around 8pm, would have dinner and watch a bit of television. This was followed by a walk on the terrace usually. It calmed me and helped me stay focussed.
- I used to be back on my desk at around 9:30 pm, and would study till usually 1:00 am
- On weekends, I would wake up around 9:30 am or 10 am in the morning. Would start studying around 11:30 am or so. That would continue till around 3pm. My second session would start after lunch, from around 4 pm or so, till 9 pm. Thereafter, I would study from 10 pm to around 1 am.
Basically, this was my timetable for any average day during my JEE Preparation days. Hope it answers your curiosities.