And most of your preparation must have been completed by now. Just keep in mind to not start anything new in these two weeks. Don’t take too much stress and follow these tips to improve your performance in the coming tests….
- Do not skip any meals. Have hearty, nutritious and sufficient meals so that you stay active through the day. Don’t have fast food and fried food though.
- Start adjusting your body to exam timings. Study in the mornings more and not in the nights
- Do not start any new material. Just revise old stuff.
- Give practice tests every alternate day.
- Do not study anything one day before the paper.
Just follow this. It will be great